Curried Chicken with Mango Salsa
- 1 of 2 Combine curry powder, salt and pepper in a bowl. Rub on chicken.
- 2 of 2 Heat oil in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add chicken and cook (in batches, if needed) 3 minutes. Flip over; cook 1 minute. Remove to a plate and lower heat to medium.
- 1 of 1 Carefully add rice and curry powder to pan. Pour in broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover tightly with foil (you can top this with a sheet pan for a tighter seal, if desired). Cook 28 minutes.
- 1 of 2 While rice cooks, gently stir first 3 ingredients in a bowl. Add half the sliced scallions, the lime juice, salt and pepper.
- 2 of 2 Uncover rice and sprinkle with remaining scallions. Return chicken to pan. Cover and cook 10 minutes. Spoon salsa over chicken before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 506 kcal cal., 19 g Fat, total, 51 g carb., 8 g fiber, 41 g pro.