Deep-Dish Veggie & Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet and a 10-inch deep-dish pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 Place eggplant, mushrooms and onion on prepared baking sheet. Bake at 450 degrees F for 30 minutes, turning once.
- 3 of 6 On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to form a circle slightly larger than the pizza pan. Place dough in prepared pan, pressing excess dough to the sides.
- 4 of 6 Layer half the cheese and all the vegetables onto dough. Season with salt, oregano and pepper. Spoon sauce over vegetables and scatter pepperoni over sauce.
- 5 of 6 Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes. Scatter remaining cheese and fan tomato slices over top. Bake for an additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- 6 of 6 Use a sharp knife to cut into 6 slices; remove with pie server or spatula.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 753 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 355 kcal cal., 43 g carb., 17 g pro., 27 mg chol., 12 g Fat, total, 5 g sat. fat