- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Butter shallow 2-1/2-quart baking dish.
- 1 of 1 Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. With pastry blender, cut in butter until coarse crumbs form. Add water, stirring just to moisten.
- 1 of 4 Mix apples and lemon juice in large bowl. Sprinkle with flour and cinnamon; toss. Transfer to saucepan. Add maple syrup. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through, 3 to 4 minutes. Spoon into prepared baking pan. Dot with butter.
- 2 of 4 Drop dough in rounded tablespoons over hot filling. Sprinkle with sugar.
- 3 of 4 Bake in 400 degrees F oven 35 minutes, until topping is golden brown. If browns too quickly, cover with foil.
- 4 of 4 Serve warm with cream if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 14 g Fat, total, 47 g carb., 8 g sat. fat, 35 mg chol., 119 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 310 kcal cal., 2 g pro.