Apple-Walnut Berry Crisp
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2- to 2-quart shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 In a large bowl, toss together apple pieces, walnuts, blueberries, brown sugar and honey. Sprinkle with tapioca, cinnamon and cloves. Stir to coat completely.
- 3 of 5 Pour mixture into prepared dish, spreading level. Dot with butter. Cover with aluminum foil and transfer to 350 degrees F oven.
- 4 of 5 Bake crisp at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Uncover and stir. Bake an additional 30 minutes, uncovered, until apples are tender and juices are thick and bubbling.
- 5 of 5 Remove dish from oven. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes. Place granola bars in a small resealable plastic bag and crush with a heavy pan or rolling pin. Sprinkle over apple mixture and serve warm with frozen yogurt, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 29 mg sodium, 286 kcal cal., 2 g sat. fat, 4 g fiber, 45 g carb., 3 g pro., 4 mg chol., 12 g Fat, total