Gingered Apple Crisp
- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 1 of 1 In bowl, mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and ginger. Add butter; work into flour mixture with fingers until coarse crumbs form. Stir in walnuts. Gather mixture together.
- 1 of 3 Peel apples. Halve; core. Cut into 1/4- to 1/8-inch-thick slices. Place in large bowl. Add sugar, cornstarch, ginger and cinnamon; toss to coat apple slices.
- 2 of 3 Coat 2-1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon apple mixture into dish. Break topping into large crumb pieces; sprinkle over filling. Cover dish with foil.
- 3 of 3 Bake in 375 degrees F oven for 30 minutes. Uncover dish. Bake 25 minutes or until top is crisp and browned and filling is thickened and bubbly. Let cool 15 minutes before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 19 g Fat, total, 74 g carb., 4 g pro., 460 kcal cal., 6 g sat. fat, 23 mg chol., 16 mg sodium, 5 g fiber