- 1 of 5 Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Line the bottom with a single layer of graham crackers. Cut pieces to fit if necessary. Save scraps. Cook butterscotch pudding following package directions, about 10 minutes. Pour over layer of graham crackers.
- 3 of 5 Place another layer of graham crackers over butterscotch pudding. Cook vanilla pudding following package directions, about 10 minutes, and pour over cracker layer.
- 4 of 5 Place a final layer of crackers over vanilla pudding. Cook chocolate pudding according to package directions, about 10 minutes. Pour evenly over the crackers.
- 5 of 5 Finely crush the remaining graham crackers and any scraps. Sprinkle over the top of the chocolate pudding layer. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares.
Servings Per Recipe: 16