Mini Ricotta Tarts
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Beat ricotta, half-and-half and cream cheese on low speed in large bowl until smooth, about 1 minute. Add egg, lemon rind and vanilla; beat until blended. On low speed, beat in sugar, flour and nutmeg.
- 3 of 5 Arrange tart shells on baking sheet. Divide cheese filling equally among tart shells.
- 4 of 5 Bake in 375 degrees F oven for 30 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted in filling reaches 160 degrees F. (Tarts will puff up and deflate when removed from oven.)
- 5 of 5 Transfer tarts to wire rack to cool. Garnish with dollop of whipped topping and raspberries.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 9 g Fat, total, 30 g carb., 0 g fiber, 8 g pro., 238 kcal cal., 270 mg sodium, 3 g sat. fat, 30 mg chol.