Peach and Blueberry Crisp
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 In a large bowl, mix together peaches, berries, cornstarch, lemon juice and granulated sugar; set aside.
- 3 of 5 In a small bowl, stir flour, oats, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. Add brown sugar; stir. Add butter and mix in by hand, mashing the butter pieces to form crumbs.
- 4 of 5 Spread peach-blueberry mixture into a 3-quart oval or rectangular baking dish and sprinkle oat mixture on top.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 350 degrees F. for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire rack to cool slightly. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
- 1 of 1 You can use frozen peaches when fresh are not available.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 292 kcal cal., 3 g pro., 56 g carb., 8 g Fat, total, 19 mg chol., 5 g sat. fat, 4 g fiber, 157 mg sodium