peanut butter-cheese fudge
- 1 of 6 Lightly coat bottom of a 9 x 2inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 In a saucepan over medium heat, melt cheese and butter together, then add peanut butter and stir until smooth. Remove from heat; add vanilla and nuts.
- 3 of 6 Place confectioners sugar in a large bowl; set aside 1/4 cup. Pour cheese mixture over sugar. Stir until completely mixed. Candy will be very stiff.
- 4 of 6 Using your hands, remove candy from bowl and press evenly and firmly into prepared pan. Pat top of candy with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Place pan in refrigerator until candy is firm, about 1 hour. (Fudge will keep, covered with plastic wrap, for up to 1 week.)
- 5 of 6 In a small bowl, stir together reserved 1/4 cup confectioners sugar and 1 teaspoon water until thick drizzling consistency. Transfer to a resealable plastic bag.
- 6 of 6 To serve, cut fudge into small squares, about 64 total. Top each with a small squeeze of drizzle.
Servings Per Recipe: 64
Per Serving: 7 g Fat, total, 127 kcal cal., 2 g pro., 15 g carb., 72 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 11 mg chol.