- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Place pears, grape juice, lemon juice and cherries in small bowl; toss to coat all ingredients evenly.
- 3 of 5 Combine butter, sugars, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl. Cut butter into mixture using pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 4 of 5 Coat 9-inch-square casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Spread pear mixture evenly in casserole. Sprinkle oat mixture over the top of the casserole.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 375 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until mixture starts to bubble and pears are fork-tender. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream if desired. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 9 g Fat, total, 45 g carb., 2 g pro., 253 kcal cal., 6 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 5 g sat. fat, 21 mg chol.