PUFFY FINNISH APPLE PANCAKE
- 1 of 4 Combine honey, lemon juice, ginger in bowl. Add apples.
- 2 of 4 Melt butter in large skillet. Add apple mixture; saute 2 minutes. Add apple juice concentrate; reduce heat to low; cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover; increase heat to medium and boil, uncovered, 5 minutes, until most of liquid has evaporated. Stir in cranberry sauce. Keep warm.
- 3 of 4 Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 4 of 4 Place 10-inch nonstick ovenproof skillet in 425 degree F oven for 10 minutes (if you dont have an ovenproof skillet, wrap handle with heavy-duty foil or double layer of regular-weight foil).
- 1 of 3 Beat eggs, sugar, salt in large bowl at medium speed. Beat in milk and vanilla. Gradually whisk in flour until smooth. Stir in ginger.
- 2 of 3 Remove heated skillet from oven. Coat with nonstick cooking spray. Pour batter into skillet.
- 3 of 3 Bake in 425 degree F oven for 20 minutes or until puffed and golden. Remove skillet to wire rack; let stand for 10 minutes. Serve pancake hot with warm topping. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 209 mg sodium, 64 g carb., 369 kcal cal., 10 g Fat, total, 8 g pro., 128 mg chol.