- 1 of 7 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 7 Melt together butter and chocolate in bowl set over simmering water in saucepan. Stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- 3 of 7 Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl until well combined, about 1 minute. Beat in vanilla, 1 tablespoon liqueur and the salt. Stir in flour in 3 additions. Fold in walnuts and chocolate chips. Spread half of batter over bottom of prepared pan.
- 4 of 7 Mix together preserves and remaining liqueur in small bowl. Spread over batter in pan. Place in freezer for about 20 minutes or until preserves are set.
- 5 of 7 Spread remaining batter over top of preserves.
- 6 of 7 Bake in 350 degree F oven 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minutes. Cut into 32 brownies. Let cool completely.
- 7 of 7 To serve, dust with confectioners sugar, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: