- 1 of 1 Puree raspberries and confectioners sugar in a blender or food processor. Strain and set aside.
- 1 of 4 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. In a small bowl, stir together the cinnamon sugar and ricotta. Set aside.
- 2 of 4 Place phyllo on work surface. Cover with damp cloth. Brush with butter. Cut in half crosswise. Stack halves at slight angle. Place about 6 raspberries in center; spoon 1 tablespoon of ricotta on top and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon chips. Fold phyllo up around filling and pinch top. Brush with butter. Make 3 more packets. Place on baking sheet.
- 3 of 4 Bake at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes, until phyllo starts to brown. Remove from oven to rack to cool slightly. Use remaining ingredients to make 4 more packets and bake.
- 4 of 4 Divide raspberry sauce among 8 plates. Top with warm phyllo packet. Makes 8 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 8