Raspberry-Peach Betty with Pecans
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Toss together peaches, raspberries and granulated sugar in large bowl.
- 3 of 5 Combine crushed wafers, chopped pecans and brown sugar in medium-size bowl. Pour melted butter over wafer mixture; toss until well blended and evenly moistened.
- 4 of 5 Sprinkle third of wafer mixture evenly over bottom of 6-cup souffle dish. Top with half of the fruit mixture. Cover with third of the wafer mixture. Spoon remaining fruit over top. Cover with remaining wafer mixture. Dot evenly with the pieces of butter.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 350 degrees F oven 1 hour or until top is golden and fruit is bubbling. Serve warm.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 40 g carb., 2 g pro., 39 mg chol., 24 g Fat, total, 9 g sat. fat, 75 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 372 kcal cal.