Raspberry-Swirl Lemon Bars
- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- 1 of 2 Stir butter, sugars, vanilla and salt in bowl. Gradually stir in flour until smooth. Press dough into bottom of prepared pan.
- 2 of 2 Bake in 350 degree F oven 35 minutes or until edges just start to brown.
- 1 of 1 Whisk sugar and flour in large bowl. Whisk in eggs until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and rind.
- 1 of 3 Puree raspberries and sugar in food processor until smooth. Pour into small glass measuring cup.
- 2 of 3 Spread filling over crust. Pour raspberry mixture in five parallel lines across width of pan, using 1 tablespoon for each. Refrigerate remaining raspberry to use for a dessert topping. Using tip of table knife, gently pull through raspberry lines from side to side in alternating directions, creating scallop design.
- 3 of 3 Bake in 350 degree F oven 35 minutes, until set. Cool in pan on rack. Cut into bars.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 24 g carb., 2 g pro., 164 kcal cal., 23 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 4 g sat. fat, 55 mg chol., 7 g Fat, total