Spiced Pear Pot-Pie
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 8-inch square metal baking pan.
- 2 of 5 Mix cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a bowl. Combine pears, brown sugar and 1-1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar in large bowl. Sprinkle pear mixture with cinnamon mixture; toss. Pour pear mixture into pan.
- 3 of 5 Stir together biscuit mix, milk and egg in clean bowl. Pour evenly over top of filling in pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tablespoon sugar.
- 4 of 5 Bake in 400 degree F oven 20 minutes. Lower temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until bubbly.
- 5 of 5 Serve warm. Garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon of the vanilla yogurt.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 4 g pro., 43 g carb., 0 g sat. fat, 2 g Fat, total, 28 mg chol., 3 g fiber, 203 mg sodium, 200 kcal cal.