- 1 of 2 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 2 In large bowl, mix together strawberries, sugar, orange juice, tapioca, cinnamon and nutmeg. Spoon into 6-cup oval baking dish.
- 1 of 3 In medium bowl, whisk together flour, 4 tablespoons sugar, the baking soda and salt. Stir in milk, sour cream and butter until smooth.
- 2 of 3 Dollop topping over fruit. Sprinkle remaining tablespoon sugar over the topping.
- 3 of 3 Bake in 350 degrees F oven until filling is bubbly and top is lightly golden, 35 to 40 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 164 mg sodium, 5 g fiber, 5 g sat. fat, 21 mg chol., 67 g carb., 9 g Fat, total, 354 kcal cal., 4 g pro.