Sweet 'n' Fruity Popcorn Bars
- 1 of 5 In a large bowl, combine popcorn, white-chocolate chips, cranberries, coconut and almonds. Toss to blend evenly.
- 2 of 5 Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick foil.
- 3 of 5 In a medium-size saucepan, over medium heat, melt marshmallows and butter. Stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture; stir to coat completely.
- 4 of 5 Quickly pour mixture into prepared pan. Place a sheet of waxed paper over top of mixture. Press down until top is level, compressing mixture slightly. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or until firm.
- 5 of 5 Use foil to lift bar completely from pan. Cut lengthwise in half, then each piece crosswise into 8 pieces for 16 bars total. Makes 16 bars.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Per Serving: 2 g fiber, 51 mg sodium, 190 kcal cal., 2 g pro., 28 g carb., 8 g Fat, total, 8 mg chol., 4 g sat. fat