Sweet Souffle Omelet
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Whisk yolks and sugar in bowl.
- 3 of 5 Beat whites and salt in second large bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold into egg yolk mixture.
- 4 of 5 Melt butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet with ovenproof handle (wrap handle in foil if not ovenproof). Spread egg mixture into skillet. Cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes or until mixture is set on bottom.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 375 degree F oven 5 minutes, until puffed. Dust with confectioners sugar. Serve immediately with pie filling. Garnish with rind, if desired. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 92 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 3 g Fat, total, 20 g carb., 5 g pro., 130 kcal cal., 1 g sat. fat, 108 mg chol.