Yogurt Coffee Cake
- 1 of 7 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch bundt pan.
- 2 of 7 Combine pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- 3 of 7 Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium-size bowl.
- 4 of 7 Beat together the butter and granulated sugar in a large bowl at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and egg whites, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5 of 7 Alternately beat the flour mixture with the yogurt into the egg mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat in vanilla.
- 6 of 7 Spread half of batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with half of pecan mixture. Carefully spread remaining batter over top and sprinkle with remaining pecan mixture.
- 7 of 7 Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Transfer cake pan to a wire rack to cool for 15 minutes. Remove cake from pan, turn cake top-side up, and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, or serve warm. Makes 12 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 14 g Fat, total, 341 kcal cal., 46 g carb., 76 mg chol., 7 g pro., 288 mg sodium