- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degree F. Coat the wells of a mini-bundt or standard-size muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in a large bowl.
- 3 of 5 Mix eggs, oil and sugar in medium-size bowl. Whisk for 30 seconds to dissolve sugar. Stir in shredded zucchini and carrot.
- 4 of 5 Stir egg mixture into flour mixture. Stir in sunflower seeds. Divide batter equally among wells, a slightly heaping 1/4 cup in each.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 350 degree F for 23 to 25 minutes or until crowned and lightly browned. Remove from pan to wire racks to cool.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 252 kcal cal., 4 g pro., 1 g fiber, 256 mg sodium, 31 g carb., 13 g Fat, total, 35 mg chol., 1 g sat. fat