Double Chocolate Cookies
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- 2 of 5 Beat butter in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. Add brown and granulated sugars and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
- 3 of 5 On low speed, beat flour mixture into butter mixture. Stir in hot coffee. Fold in M&M's.
- 4 of 5 Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 to 11 minutes or until set. Let cool slightly on baking sheets. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.
Servings Per Recipe: 54
Per Serving: 3 g sat. fat, 1 g pro., 105 kcal cal., 17 mg chol., 1 g fiber, 5 g Fat, total, 15 g carb., 28 mg sodium