- 1 of 5 Wrap tortillas in paper toweling. Microwave on high power 30 seconds to soften.
- 2 of 5 Lightly beat eggs, water, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- 3 of 5 Heat butter in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook, stirring, until set, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons salsa. Spoon quarter of egg mixture on lower half of each tortilla. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up, tucking ends in as you roll. Place, seam side down, in single layer in microwave-safe dish. Cover with paper toweling.
- 5 of 5 Microwave on high 1 minute.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 320 kcal cal., 693 mg sodium, 228 mg chol., 5 g sat. fat, 32 g carb., 15 g Fat, total, 13 g pro.