Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- 1 of 5 Place eggs in a large saucepan. Fill with enough cool water to cover eggs. Bring to a bare boil over medium-high heat, then set timer for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, drain eggs, running cool water over them until room temperature.
- 2 of 5 Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine red onion, tomato, jalapeno, 1/2 cup chipotle mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce until well combined.
- 3 of 5 Place avocados in medium-size bowl and mash. Add 1/4 cup of the red onion mixture and stir until combined.
- 4 of 5 Once eggs have cooled, remove and discard shells. Slice eggs in half lengthwise and transfer 12 yolks to a medium bowl, discarding remaining 3 yolks. Mash yolks, and add remaining 3/4 cup red-onion mixture. Stir until smooth. adding the remaining 2 tablespoons chipotle mayonnaise.
- 5 of 5 Pipe or spoon guacamole into half the egg white halves and egg yolk mixture into remaining 15 halves. Refrigerate 1 hour until serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 30
Per Serving: 66 kcal cal., 3 g pro., 95 mg sodium, 86 mg chol., 1 g sat. fat, 2 g carb., 5 g Fat, total, 0 g fiber