Potato and Veggie Frittata
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place potatoes in a glass bowl or dish. Add 1/4 cup water; cover with plastic wrap, venting a side. Microwave on HIGH power for 5 minutes.
- 2 of 5 Melt butter in a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and scallions; cook 4 minutes, until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- 3 of 5 In large bowl, whisk eggs, egg whites, salt, pepper and half the cheese.
- 4 of 5 Add red pepper and cooked potato to skillet; heat through. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook 7 minutes, until edge is just set; stir softer mixture in center halfway through cooking.
- 5 of 5 Remove skillet from heat and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Transfer to oven. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until set. Carefully remove from oven (handle will be hot). Divide in wedges. Serve with cooked broccoli.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 20 g carb., 365 mg chol., 23 g Fat, total, 780 mg sodium, 26 g pro., 377 kcal cal., 12 g sat. fat, 4 g fiber