- 1 of 5 Divide marshmallows into 24 groups of 14 marshmallows each (336 total).
- 2 of 5 Starting with one bunch of marshmallows, use kitchen shears or scissors to cut each in half diagonally. Dip cut sides of 14 of the marshmallow halves in a light-colored sparkling sugar. Dip remaining 14 halves in the darker companion color of sparkling sugar.
- 3 of 5 Spread top of one cupcake with frosting. Press flat side of each marshmallow half into frosting, alternating light and dark colors in concentric circles on cupcake.
- 4 of 5 Repeat with remaining cupcakes. Arrange cupcakes on a platter to resemble a bunch of cut flowers. Place green-apple-flavored candy sticks or candy string, tied with a ribbon, to resemble flower stems.
- 5 of 5 If desired, add green leaves to each cupcake: Snip 2 marshmallows in half diagonally. Dip cut sides in green sparkling sugar. Randomly attach to cupcakes, tucking under outer petals.
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Per Serving: 3 g pro., 0 g fiber, 54 g carb., 8 g sat. fat, 58 mg chol., 14 g Fat, total, 335 kcal cal., 154 mg sodium