Big Zero Swimming Pool
- 1 of 6 Place cake on aluminum-foil-covered piece of heavy cardboard. Place strips of waxed paper under bottom edge of cake.
- 2 of 6 With small knife, cut circular well in center of cake, 1-1/2 inches in from sides and 1-1/2 inches deep; carefully remove cake from center.
- 3 of 6 Tint 1 cup frosting blue. Spread thin layer on inside walls of pool. Attach sprinkles to wall. Frost bottom of pool.
- 4 of 6 Spread top of cake with 1/2 cup vanilla frosting. Tint remaining 1/2 cup frosting and coconut green.
- 5 of 6 Frost outside of cake with green frosting. Cover with coconut.
- 6 of 6 Position cookie and licorice as diving board. Place gum balls as beach balls. Remove waxed paper.
Servings Per Recipe: 16