Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- 1 of 3 Stir together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in bowl.
- 2 of 3 Combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, applesauce and vegetable oil in large bowl. Beat 1 minute with electric mixer. Add egg whites; beat 1 minute. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in carrots and walnuts. Turn into pan.
- 3 of 3 Bake in 350 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean and top springs back when lightly touched. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- 1 of 1 Beat cream cheese, butter, lemon juice, rind and vanilla in deep medium-size bowl for 1 minute. Beat in confectioners sugar, 1 cup at a time, until good spreading consistency, adding additional confectioners sugar if needed. Spread frosting over top of cake in pan.
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Per Serving: 37 g carb., 4 g pro., 220 kcal cal., 171 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 2 g sat. fat, 8 mg chol., 7 g Fat, total