Lemon-Glazed Poppy-Seed Cake
- 1 of 6 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- 2 of 6 Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat, stirring. Off heat, stir in poppy-seed filling, sugar, sour cream, zest, vanilla, salt. Stir in eggs.
- 3 of 6 Add baking soda in pinches, breaking up lumps with your fingers; stir in thoroughly. Stir in flour, just until well blended.
- 4 of 6 Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 5 of 6 Bake in 350 degree F oven 45 minutes or until wooden pick tests clean.
- 6 of 6 Cool cake in pan on rack 15 minutes. Invert cake onto rack to cool. When completely cooled, drizzle with Lemon Glaze.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 8 g pro., 27 g carb., 27 g Fat, total, 121 mg chol., 314 mg sodium, 509 kcal cal.