Game Day Double Beef Chili
- 1 of 5 Coat slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, onions and garlic; cook 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Place in slow cooker. Add remaining 1 tbsp oil and the brisket to skillet; cook 4 to 5 minutes per side, until browned. Place in slow cooker.
- 3 of 5 Stir in green peppers, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, paprika, cumin, salt and cayenne.
- 4 of 5 Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
- 5 of 5 Serve with rice and Cotija. Garnish with scallion and onion, if using.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 865 mg sodium, 41 g pro., 92 mg chol., 14 g Fat, total, 451 kcal cal., 4 g fiber, 38 g carb., 6 g sat. fat