Gluten-Free Hazelnut Cake
- 1 of 4 Heat oven to 375 degrees . Coat a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 4 Place chocolate and butter in a large metal bowl over a pot of simmering water. Stir occasionally until melted. Remove bowl from pot and cool slightly. Beat in sugar until combined; beat in eggs, one by one, incorporating each before adding the next. Beat 2 minutes.
- 3 of 4 Beat in vanilla and salt. Gradually add hazelnuts while beating on low speed. Sift cocoa into bowl and beat until incorporated and batter is smooth. Pour into pan.
- 4 of 4 Bake 35 to 37 minutes. Cool on a wire rack to room temperature. Refrigerate 2 hours. Remove side of pan.
- 1 of 1 Whip cream, sugar and vanilla to soft peaks. Spoon on cake and sprinkle with hazelnuts.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 7 g pro., 88 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 13 g sugar, 18 g carb., 35 g Fat, total, 17 g sat. fat, 391 kcal cal.