Grilled Figs with Rum-Infused Ricotta
- 1 of 5 Heat a gas grill to medium-high or heat a stovetop grill pan over medium-high heat.
- 2 of 5 In a small saucepan, bring 1/3 cup of the honey to a gentle simmer and stir in butter until melted. Set aside.
- 3 of 5 Combine ricotta, rum and remaining 2 tbsp honey. Set aside.
- 4 of 5 Lightly grease grates of grill. Dip figs in honey and butter mixture and grill, cut side down, for 2 minutes. Turn and grill an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until softened and nice grill marks form.
- 5 of 5 Serve with rum-infused ricotta.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 8 g pro., 81 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 7 g sat. fat, 65 g carb., 11 g Fat, total, 34 mg chol., 378 kcal cal.