- 1 of 3 Heat oven to 350 degrees . Line bottom of an 8-inch cake pan with wax paper. Grease paper and pan.
- 2 of 3 In a large bowl, beat sugars, oil and eggs until smooth. Add walnuts, cake meal, almonds, orange juice, cinnamon and salt. Stir until combined. Spoon into prepared pan.
- 3 of 3 Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, until cake is set. Cool on a wire rack 15 minutes.
- 1 of 2 In a small saucepan, combine sugar, orange juice, 1/3 cup water, honey and lemon juice. Simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently until mixture reduces slightly. Let cool.
- 2 of 2 Using a fork, poke holes in cake and pour syrup over the top. Refrigerate 4 hours. Invert onto platter. Remove wax paper and top with sliced almonds.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 78 kcal cal., 56 mg chol., 16 g Fat, total, 48 mg sodium, 32 g carb., 2 g sat. fat, 6 g pro., 2 g fiber