Jerk Pork Tenderloin
- 1 of 5 In a small bowl, combine allspice, thyme, salt and pepper. Set aside 1/2 teaspoon. Stir into the remaining spices the lime juice, 1 tablespoon of the oil, the garlic and hot sauce. Place pork in a resealable plastic bag and spoon in the spice and lime juice mixture. Shake to coat pork with mixture. Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours.
- 2 of 5 Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pork and cook 12 to 14 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F, turning so all sides brown. Remove to a plate.
- 3 of 5 Heat a lightly greased stovetop grill pan and grill the polenta slices about 5 minutes, turning once.
- 4 of 5 Heat stewed tomatoes and stir in reserved 1/2 teaspoon seasoning mix.
- 5 of 5 Slice pork and serve over a bed of spinach, if desired, with the grilled polenta and stewed tomatoes.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 782 mg sodium, 269 kcal cal., 26 g pro., 2 g fiber, 17 g carb., 11 g Fat, total, 74 mg chol., 2 g sat. fat