- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 1 of 3 Combine flour and sugar in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Add yolks and vanilla; stir until dough holds together; chill for 30 minutes.
- 2 of 3 Pat one-third of dough evenly over the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan.
- 3 of 3 Bake at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes or until crust is lightly browned; cool on wire rack. Pat remaining dough evenly onto side of pan; chill while preparing fillings.
- 1 of 1 Stir sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Place over medium-high heat. Slowly stir in pineapple. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- 1 of 4 Reset oven to 475 degrees F. Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and yolks, one at a time, blending well after each addition. Stir in heavy cream.
- 2 of 4 Spoon Pineapple Filling evenly onto crust, then pour cheese mixture over it, being careful not to overfill (you may have a little extra batter).
- 3 of 4 Bake at 475 degrees F for 12 minutes. Reduce temperature to 250 degrees F; bake 1 hour and 15 minutes. Spread sour cream evenly on top. Bake 15 more minutes. Turn oven off and let cake remain in oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. Release and remove side of pan.
- 4 of 4 Arrange pineapple slices on top of cake; refrigerate until serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 25 g sat. fat, 234 mg chol., 42 g Fat, total, 56 g carb., 11 g pro., 246 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 630 kcal cal.