- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees . Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 of 5 Split the leeks lengthwise, slice crosswise into 1-inch chunks, and wash and dry well. Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add the leeks and shallot. Cook, stirring, until softened but not browned, about 7 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
- 3 of 5 Unfold both pieces of puff pastry. Brush 1/2 inch of the bottom edge of one sheet with a bit of beaten egg and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Overlap the top 1/2 inch of the second sheet and press into 1 even sheet. Fold and press all edges inward to form 1 inch rim around pastry sheet. Brush rim and outside edges with beaten egg.
- 4 of 5 In a medium bowl, beat remaining egg with goat and blue cheeses. Spread cheese inside pastry shell. Top with leek mixture and sprinkle with thyme and some freshly ground black pepper.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with more fresh thyme.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 11 g carb., 8 g sat. fat, 15 g Fat, total, 206 kcal cal., 348 mg sodium, 9 g pro., 3 g sugar, 1 g fiber