Mango-Raspberry Grilled Chicken Salad
- 1 of 1 Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- 1 of 1 In bowl, whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, chives, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. While whisking, add oil in a thin stream.
- 1 of 4 Combine chicken and 1/4 cup of the dressing in a glass dish or resealable plastic bag.
- 2 of 4 Remove chicken from marinade and grill, turning once, for 12 minutes or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees on an instant-read thermometer. Cool slightly.
- 3 of 4 Meanwhile, combine spinach, mango, raspberries and onion in a large bowl. Toss with remaining dressing.
- 4 of 4 Slice chicken into bite-size pieces and either toss with salad or fan over top of greens. Sprinkle salad with goat cheese and serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 5