Maple-Pear Cheesecake Pie
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a food processor, crush graham crackers until even crumbs are created. Add melted butter and 1 tbsp of the syrup and pulse until blended. Press into a 9-inch pie dish. Set aside.
- 2 of 6 In a large lidded pot, combine 1/2 cup of the syrup and 2 cups water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and add pear halves. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- 3 of 6 Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add remaining 1/4 cup syrup, the egg, cornstarch and cinnamon. Spread into prepared crust.
- 4 of 6 Bake cream cheese layer at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 5 of 6 Uncover pears and turn over. Cover and continue to cook 10 minutes more. Remove to a cutting board and cool slightly.
- 6 of 6 Slice pears into thin wedges. Fan into pie over cream cheese filling. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate at least 3 hours. Drizzle with additional syrup and sprinkle with toasted walnuts, if using.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 10 g sat. fat, 4 g pro., 251 mg sodium, 36 g carb., 2 g fiber, 319 kcal cal., 19 g Fat, total, 71 mg chol.