Ham and Macaroni Casserole
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 On stove top, bring 4 quarts of water and ham to boiling in a pot. Once water begins to boil, remove the ham to a plate. Add the onion and macaroni to the pot. Return the water to boiling; cook for 8 minutes, stirring the macaroni occasionally.
- 3 of 5 Coarsely chop the ham, discarding any fat and bones.
- 4 of 5 Drain the macaroni and onion; return macaroni and onion to the pot. Add the ham, Cheddar cheese, sour cream and cream of chicken soup. Pour into 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Pour melted margarine over top. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 400 degrees F oven 30 minutes or until heated through and top is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Per Serving: 482 kcal cal., 47 g carb., 24 g pro., 2 g fiber, 1098 mg sodium, 57 mg chol., 22 g Fat, total, 10 g sat. fat