Mediterranean Swordfish Kabobs
Fish and Vegetables
- 1 of 1 In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, parsley, garlic, marjoram, thyme, salt and pepper.
- 1 of 4 Place fish and 3 tbsp of the marinade in a resealable plastic bag. Shake bag to coat fish. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 2 of 4 Heat oven to 450 degrees . On each skewer, thread equal amounts of fish, squash, mushrooms and red pepper. Season with 1/2 tsp of the salt and the black pepper. Place on a large rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Turn, baste with marinade and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- 3 of 4 Prepare couscous following package directions, using broth and marjoram. Season with 1/8 tsp of the salt.
- 4 of 4 Sprinkle kabobs with remaining 1/8 tsp salt and serve with couscous.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 489 kcal cal., 19 g Fat, total, 81 mg chol., 4 g sat. fat, 45 g carb., 5 g fiber, 34 g pro., 620 mg sodium