Melissa Cookston's Grilled Fingerling Potato Salad with Bacon-Cilantro Vinaigrette
Photo courtesy of Melissa Cookston
- 1 of 5 Place potatoes in pot and cover with water; add 1 tsp kosher salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until potatoes are softening, but not cooked all the way through.
- 2 of 5 Drain potatoes and allow to cool. Slice in half lengthwise. Toss with 2 tbsp olive oil (this can be done up to a day in advance if stored in airtight container.)
- 3 of 5 Place potatoes cut side down on hot grill and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until beginning to char.
- 4 of 5 Meanwhile, make Bacon-Cilantro Vinaigrette: Add all ingredients except bacon to bowl and whisk. (This is not an emulsion vinaigrette, so oil doesn't have to be drizzled in slowly.) Add bacon right before serving and whisk or shake.
- 5 of 5 Turn over potatoes and remove from grill; toss with just enough vinaigrette to coat potatoes.
Servings Per Recipe: 6