- 1 of 5 In a bowl, beat butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla.
- 2 of 5 On low speed, beat in flour and pecans. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, until firm.
- 3 of 5 Heat oven to 325 degrees . Pinch off pieces of dough in rounded teaspoonfuls. Roll into logs, taper ends and bend into crescents. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 4 of 5 Bake at 325 degrees for 19 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- 5 of 5 Remove cookies to a wire rack. Sprinkle with a heavy layer of confectioners' sugar. Cool completely. Sprinkle again with confectioners' sugar.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 2 g sat. fat, 9 mg chol., 5 g Fat, total, 77 kcal cal., 1 mg sodium, 1 g pro., 0 g fiber, 8 g carb.