- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 12-cup standard-size muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 Mix flours, soda, cinnamon, salt, cloves and nuts in bowl.
- 3 of 6 Beat egg and sugar in medium-size bowl. Add oil, vanilla and applesauce.
- 4 of 6 Make well in center of flour mixture. Add egg mixture to well. Stir until flour mixture is evenly moistened and batter comes together. Fold in carrots and raisins. Spoon 1/3 cup batter into each cup.
- 5 of 6 Bake in 375 degrees F oven 20 minutes, until pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Let cool in pan on rack 2 minutes. Turn out on rack; cool.
- 6 of 6 Serve muffins warm or at room temperature with spread.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 5 g pro., 325 kcal cal., 2 g fiber, 261 mg sodium, 49 mg chol., 7 g sat. fat, 36 g carb., 19 g Fat, total