- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 2 standard muffin pans (12 cups each) with cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Mix flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- 3 of 5 Beat butter and sugar in second large bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla and rind; beat just until combined. Beat in milk.
- 4 of 5 Make well in center of flour mixture. Add egg mixture to well; stir to moisten flour mixture. Fold in berries, nuts. Divide into muffin cups.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 375 degrees F oven 17 to 19 minutes, until pick tests clean. Turn out onto rack; let cool completely.
- 1 of 1 Mix sugar and cream until smooth. Drizzle over muffins.
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Per Serving: 58 mg chol., 6 g sat. fat, 1 g fiber, 121 mg sodium, 247 kcal cal., 4 g pro., 30 g carb., 13 g Fat, total