Zucchini Nut Chocolate Muffins
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 2 cupcake pans with foil liners.
- 2 of 5 In medium-size bowl, blend flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside. Stir together milk and vinegar in a small bowl; set aside.
- 3 of 5 In large bowl, beat butter, oil and sugar on medium-high speed for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until combined. Add milk mixture and beat well.
- 4 of 5 On low speed, gradually add flour mixture; beat until just combined. Stir in zucchini and 1/2 cup of the chips. Fill prepared indents 2/3 full (a generous 1/4 cup) and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chips and the nuts.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
Servings Per Recipe: 24