New-Wave Surf and Turf with Avocado-Orange Salsa
- 1 of 1 In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, zest and cilantro. Divide marinade evenly between 2 large resealable plastic bags. Place steak in one bag, seal and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours. Thirty minutes before grilling, add tuna to second bag, reseal and refrigerate.
- 1 of 4 In a medium bowl, combine avocados, onion, jalapeno, orange juice, olive oil and garlic salt. Fold in oranges and cilantro. Place plastic wrap directly on surface; refrigerate 2 hours.
- 2 of 4 Heat a gas grill to medium-high or the coals in a charcoal grill to medium-hot. Lightly grease grates. Grill steaks 3 to 4 minutes per side, turning once, for mediumrare. Remove to a platter and allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing against the grain. Sprinkle with salt.
- 3 of 4 Grill tuna 3 minutes, turn and grill an additional 2 minutes for medium-rare.
- 4 of 4 Serve sliced steak and tuna with salsa.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 27 g Fat, total, 509 kcal cal., 227 mg sodium, 52 g pro., 7 g fiber, 16 g carb., 6 g sat. fat, 91 mg chol.