- 1 of 5 Sift together all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, cocoa powder, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt into large bowl.
- 2 of 5 Beat eggs slightly in medium--size bowl. Beat in buttermilk and melted butter until well blended.
- 3 of 5 Make well in center of dry ingredients. Add buttermilk mixture and molasses to well; stir just until ingredients are combined and dry ingredients are moistened.
- 4 of 5 Make 6 waffles in waffle maker following manufacturers directions. Stack between sheets of waxed paper on large baking sheet and keep warm in 225 degrees F oven.
- 5 of 5 Serve waffles topped with vanilla yogurt and fruit.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 16 g sat. fat, 641 mg sodium, 14 g pro., 562 kcal cal., 27 g Fat, total, 70 g carb., 139 mg chol.