Paprika-Brown Sugar Roasted Lamb
- 1 of 5 Pat dry lamb. Let stand at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- 2 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees .
- 3 of 5 Roll lamb tightly and secure with butcher's twine. Place on a baking sheet fitted with a wire rack. Brush outside of lamb with olive oil.
- 4 of 5 Rub 1 tbsp brown sugar on inside of lamb (butterflied side). In a bowl, combine 1 tbsp brown sugar with the other rub ingredients. Rub half on inside of lamb and half on outside.
- 5 of 5 Roast at 400 degrees for 1 hour, 15 minutes to 1 hour, 30 minutes, until temperature reaches 130 degrees with an instant-read thermometer. Let rest 10 minutes (temperature will increase to 135 degrees , medium-rare). Slice and serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 230 kcal cal., 9 g Fat, total, 4 g carb., 0 g fiber, 30 g pro.