Passover Chocolate Chip Mandelbread
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees . Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- 2 of 5 In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Add cake meal, sugar, chocolate chips, oil, walnuts, potato starch and vanilla. Stir until well combined.
- 3 of 5 Spoon into baking dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle with 2 tbsp of the cinnamon sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes on a wire rack. Heat broiler.
- 5 of 5 Slice bread vertically into thirds, then slice each third horizontally into six 1-inch pieces. Place slices on their sides on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with half the remaining cinnamon sugar; broil 1 minute. Turn and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar; broil 1 minute. Cool before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 18
Per Serving: 53 kcal cal., 4 g pro., 1 g fiber, 19 mg sodium, 50 mg chol., 13 g Fat, total, 26 g carb., 3 g sat. fat