- 1 of 7 Heat broiler. Coat broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Bring large pot of water to boiling.
- 2 of 7 In bowl, stir together broth, hoisin sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and chili paste. Set aside.
- 3 of 7 In large nonstick skillet over medium heat, scramble eggs until set. Remove to plate. Wipe out skillet.
- 4 of 7 In skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic, scallions and red pepper. Cook for 3 minutes. Add broth mixture and bring to a simmer.
- 5 of 7 While broth mixture simmers, season scallops with pepper. Place on prepared pan; broil 4 minutes. Turn and broil 2 to 4 minutes more.
- 6 of 7 Meanwhile, cook angel hair pasta in boiling water for 1-1/2 minutes; drain.
- 7 of 7 In skillet with simmering broth mixture, add scrambled egg, scallops, drained pasta and bean sprouts. Cook 1 minute to heat through.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 29 g pro., 36 g carb., 8 g Fat, total, 144 mg chol., 2 g sat. fat, 3 g fiber, 1463 mg sodium, 331 kcal cal.